Friday, April 16, 2010

Mini Grad Album

I had fun making this albumn. I actually had some cardboard 12x12 pieces that I cut down to make the album, punched wholes into it with my cropadile and went to work. The paper I used is the Tim Holtz paper stack Vintage Shabby. Just a bunch of this and a bunch of that, I had fun working with bright colors. Once we get pictures of Mariahs graduation on June 5th she will be able to add them to this book.
This book was so easy to make with the Helmars 450 glue, that stuff is the bomb! I have always been a FREAK about adhesive, always trying this and trying that and on the hunt for something that I could use on everything, and I finally found it with their 450! Helmars ROCKS!
















9 comments:

Jingle said...

And this....is SUPER freaking adorable! Awesome mini!

Katie said...

that came out awesome, carla! she is going to love it!

Carla said...

I love it! Its super cute and I am experiencing mini album envy! I think I might have to make one now :)

You need to do the challenge - who knows you may win. Yours can't be any darker than mine...I was like the black cloud and sheep of the DT this week.

Edleen said...

love the papers!!! this is awesome Carla :)

[[Azura]] said...

super nice...wow!!
Thanks for the comment too.. :)

sarah said...

this is beautiful! :) i love all of these pages. you should submit it for publication! :)

hugs,
sarah.

MoMo sprnany said...

This mini album is scrumdillyumptious!! I am not so great with mini albums...hmmm something to work on! I wanted to thank you for the love you showed me on my blog! I am madly in love with Dirty Scraps! All of you ladies rock my world!! Keep up with the amazing challenges!!

Jenn said...

amazing mini! WOW

Wati Basri said...

lovely dear..love the colours used here :)