Monday, May 10, 2010

Dirty SCraps blog challenge


Dirty Scraps

Come check out the new challenge that is up At Dirty Scraps. Facts of Life is something that we all have in our lives. Its a fact that Im divorced and a single mother. Its a fact that Im a smoker and need to quit, its a fact that Im getting older and I feel it more and more every day. There are all kinds of facts in our lives that we can share......dig deep down and dirty and get it down on a creative scrap page, I dare you! Dirty Sraps has some awesome sponsors and we want you to come along and play with us.

3 comments:

Lynn said...

AWESOME PAGE Carla!
I love this!

MaRLeNeF said...

Love your layout Carla, I feel like I could have wrote that myself :) xxx Marlene

MoMo sprnany said...

I love this lo! It has such an incredible look to it. I adore distressing and the way you have layered eveything...beautiful!