Monday, July 26, 2010

Well I think its been about a month

since I have sat down to create anything. I think that it is because its summer time. I really have a hard time finding MOJO in the summer when there are so many other things to do. Of course then what was my excuse this past weekend when I pretty much laid around both days doing nothing but watching tv? I wasnt out and about and outside doing anything, stuck in the house all weekend but just didnt feel like scrapping. Fall and winter months are the months that I get things done, but when spring and summer hits the breaks come on.........and I dont do anything. How do I change this? I have done some scrappy shopping, I brouse on line galleries, I still talk scrappy things in forums, I see everyone else creating, but I just dont do it. Any tips for me?

1 comment:

Edleen said...

Enjoy the Summer! you'll get your mojo back once you're inspired :)

Take Care Carla!