Friday, August 27, 2010

Sixth stop on the Pages In Time Create Blog Hop

Welcome to the sixth PIT stop!! Well we gave you a sneak peak of what you can win, and now while you are hopping you will be able to see how hard the DT has been working on these GREAT banners that we are giving away. That's right you heard me, we are giving them away! The banner's aren't the only thing you could win. Karen, the owner of Pages in Time has given us some prizes to give away too! How cool is that?

What's next you ask, how do I win one of these awesome banners?

Well to start with, to win my banner you need to post a comment here and become a follower of my blog. For your chance to win one of the prizes from Karen who is the owner of Pages in Time you must go to all of the Design Team blogs and Karens Blog and become a follower and leave comments.

Lastly you will go to Pages in Time and leave a comment on the first page of the forum. You won't be able to miss it. I will give you the link to your next PIT stop which is Maggie. You are going to love her banner! And she will give you a link to the next Design Team member blog and it will continue in that way. Okay, that's all there is to it.

Click On MAGGIES name to get to her blog.

Now ready to see the banner that you can win from me? Here you go:


32 comments:

Marie Levite said...

Wow Carla, finally I get to see the rest! lol It's beautiful. I love that we only gave each other sneek peaks.

Sandi Smith said...

Such a beautiful banner Carla...love your colors and all the gorgeous flowers!!Awesome work!

Mghairgirl said...

Look at all the fun embellishments you added to your banner! I especially like the flowers and butterflies!

Amarilys said...

wow! Carla this banner is stunning! I absolutely love your color combo, one of my favorite! Great embellies and letters too!

Sue Griffiths said...

Love the colors and the flowers! beautiful!!!

Kelly said...

Ohhh, I just love the colours in your banner...some of my faves!!! And of course the butterflies caught my eye too!...lol

Marlene Murphy said...

Very nice, love the design.

Martica said...

This is gorgeous

Renee77 said...

Oooh I love all the butterflies and the colors so bold. Love the font you used!

Pam AKA: picnic said...

Carla Love your colors, TFS

MommaSaid said...

I love the striking contrast of your color choices! I'm also a major fan of turquoise, so this is extra awesome. Gorgeous banner!

fairyrocks said...

Wow you banner is so elegant, very classy

Lynn Stevens said...

Your banner is darling!!! and such pretty flowers. I've signed up to follow too!
thanks Lynn

lszalil said...

Carla, thhat banner is really something. At least I am not seeing Jacobean for a change. lol! Good job.

Lili

Gigikay said...

Love the color and the butterflies and flowers. Beautiful!!

Michelle said...

Wow! Gorgeous! Love the butterflies!!

lilmrmaid/Yvonne said...

love the colors, very pretty

Lisa said...

My most favorite color...turquoise and love it woth black. Great job on the banner.

ms.schwiet said...

Love the play back and forth with the color. Another great banner idea.

Ann Arbogast said...

Great color choice for oyur banner.

Sandi said...

Love all of the flowers and the color - too pretty! And yes I am now a follower...

Megan said...

love the black and turquoise! the flowers are gorgeous!

maggiescontroledchaos said...

Hey Carla!

Love your banner and the colors are awesome!

Sandra Wilson said...

You are very talented. Love the baner!

pamala said...

Ooooh, love the color scheme on your banner! Very pretty!

Sherrenae said...

Gorgeous, love the colors and the butterflies. Great job.

Lacee broyles said...

So gorgeous gal, fabby work!!!!!!!!

bluecrayons said...

oh my carla. you used my favorite colors and also butterflies. i am totally digging this banner. i would give up anything for it, ahaha


im also following you .

JanShore said...

Carla, lovely site girlfriend!! Your banner is beautiful love the blue and grey! Great job.

scrappygal said...

Gorgeous banner!! Love the colors!!

2amscrapper said...

Love the papers, colors, flowers....and the butterflies are the perfect finishing touch

Canadian Candy said...

OOOOhh now I like this color combination!! its fascination seeing all these banners.. yet they all look so different and all very wonderfully done!! GREAT JOB!!