Thursday, September 2, 2010

Vintage ATC

I have been having fun working on a few ATC's. They are small, simple and fun to do. Here is one that i did that is vintage.
I used alcohol ink (3) colors for the back ground. I then cut the simple lady out of an old mag that I had and adhered it to the card. I traced around the cut out with a brown marker. I added BLING for earrings. I then did some stickles to give the hat a little bling and added some tiny gems to the stickles and let it dry. A little piece of lace at the top, glued 3 small pearls down and added a jolees cute flower to the top. I also ink/chalked the sides of the card.
I also wanted you to see a couple of the pages that are in this magazine that I have to work with...so much fun!





5 comments:

MommaSaid said...

Most definitely SOOOOO beautiful! I had no idea about the alcohol inks; thank you for breaking it down and sharing.

Sandi said...

Also appreciate the break down. When you shared on PIT I remembered that I have an old Canadian catalogue - I will be digging that out!

Heredia Family/Yvie said...

So beautiful.

Marie Levite said...

Awesome, awesome, awesome!! Where did you get the mag from? Love the hat lady images!!

melody said...

what a beautiful atc chickie! lovin that added flower..and lace ~ beautiful work!